Our customer support is available Monday to Friday.
Average answer time: 24h
JIGOO S300 Pro
The machine does not work.
- The power plug is not inserted tightly.
-Check whether the power plug is inserted tightly.
- There is no electricity at the power socket.
-Check the socket.
- The power switch is not pressed.
-Press the power switch.
The suction force becomes smaller.
- The suction port is blocked.
- Clean the suction port.
- There are too many foreign objects in the filter sponge.
-Clean the dust barrel and filter sponge.
- There are many foreign objects in the cyclone.
-Clean up foreign objects in the cyclone.
The UV lamp does not work.
- The two rollers under the machine do not touch the surface of the object at the same time.
-Place the machine flat on the object and ensure that both rollers are compressed.
- The two rollers under the machine are stuck and can't move freely.
-Clean the rollers to ensure that the two rollers can move up and down freely or contact after-sales service.
- The UV lamp is damaged.
-Contact after-sales service to replace the UV lamp.
The machine suddenly stops working.
- The dust barrel is full.
- The suction port of the machine is blocked.
- The cyclone is blocked by foreign matter.
-In order to avoid overheating of the motor, a safety mechanism has been added to prevent overheating. If this happens, please stop using, clean up the blockage, and pause for two hours before using again.
The roller brush suddenly stops working.
- The roller brush is wrapped by foreign objects.
-Take out the roller brush as required and clean it before using.
- The belt falls off or breaks.
-Contact after-sales service to replace the belt.
What is the length of the power cord?
The length of the power cord is 5M.